For your convenience, please find our guide to setting up conference calls on the Samsung OfficeServ
• You may connect up to five parties (you and four others) in a conference call, in any combination of outside lines and internal extensions in any order.
• While engaged in a conversation, press the CONF key (if assigned), or the CONF soft key, or press the TRSF key and dial 46. You receive conference tone.
• Make another call (internal or outside) and press CONF key, or the CONF soft key, or the TRSF key and receive conference tone.
• Make another call or press the CONF key, or the CONF soft key, or the TRSF key to join all parties.
• Repeat step 3 until all parties are added.
• Note: When attempting to add another party to the conference and you are not able to reach the desired person, hang up. Press the CONF key again to return to your previous conversation.
• To drop a party from your conference call:
• Press the CONF key or the CONF soft key and dial the extension or line number that is to be dropped.
• Press the CONF key or the CONF soft key again to re-establish the conference without the dropped number.
• Leaving a Conference
• To leave a conference, hang up. Control is passed to the next internal extension. If there is no internal extensions and you wish to leave outside lines connected together in a trunk to trunk conference, press the CONF key then the CALL key that the call appears on, or follow the instructions to drop a party (above) using your extension number. When outside callers hang up, the lines will release automatically. Press the CONF key to rejoin a trunk to trunk conference.